Located: 3 1/2 hours from Detroit. Take I-75 north to Rose City Exit #202, then M-33 north to Mio. We are 3 miles north of Mio and 1 mile west on KITTLE Road (First farm on right past Gerber Road). Reflective signs for night arrival.
Summer Week: $550 for a family of 4
Week rentals can come in after 3 p.m. on Friday and check-out by 11 a.m. Friday
Spring, Fall, & Winter Weekend: $220 for 2 people
Week Nights: Sunday thru Thursday $100 for 2 people
Weekend rentals can come in anytime on Friday and check-out by 6 p.m. Sunday
$20 each extra person per stay
Pets $25 Each per stay
6% use tax on total
Deposits $150 Week Rentals, $100 Weekend Rental
CASH, MONEY ORDER, OR CHECK ONLY
- Blankets, pillows, bedspreads, 3 double beds and 1 single roll away bed, (Just bring sheets, pillowcases and bath towels). Kitchen also includes: Microwave, Coffee maker, Toaster, Mixer and everything you need for cooking and serving.
- Picnic Tables, Lawn Chairs, Grills and Fire Pit.
- 12’�� Aluminum Boat for each Chalet.
- You may want to bring a crock pot portable TV.
- No telephones in cabins! You may leave our number for emergencies.
- Good restaurants, supermarket and Laundromat in town.
THINGS TO DO
SUMMER: Swimming (Boating, Fishing (bass, blue gills and catfish ), Hiking, Relaxing! Canoeing or Kayaking on the AuSable River, Golfing, Horseback Riding, Turkey Hunting, and close to ATV trails
WINTER: Cross-country Skiing, Snowmobiling (DNR groomed trails), Ice Skating, Ice Fishing & Small Game & Deer Hunting
PLEASE CALL CRAIG OR DIANE
FOR RESERVATIONS AND INFORMATION
552 W. KITTLE ROAD
MIO, MI 48647
or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the Chamber of Commerce for Oscoda County
Copyright © 2000 - 2022 The Country Chalets. All rights reserved.
Design and hosting by Enchanted Forest Web Page Design Service. Last updated on: March 4, 2023